The Arcade Bros. Present a *NEW* Podcast entitled “TCG Time”
We now have a brand-new podcast here at The Arcade Bros! It’s called “TCG Time” where Bill and I discuss both of our most beloved TCG games, Magic The Gathering and the Pokémon TCG. We’ll talk about upcoming expansion releases, TCG News, talk about the TCG sellers market, and different subjects revolving around collecting and competitive play. We’ll be talking about those things and more in this episode and all the episodes to come. We hope that enjoy our new podcast, as Bill and I are both very happy and excited to be creating it and bringing it to you all. This is the perfect tie-in for our TCG unboxing videos on YouTube, as well as our MTG Arena and Pokémon TCG Online videos as well, be sure to check those out too for more TCG content. Thank you all for continuing to watch and listen to us, and thank you for all the recent engagement and feedback on our social media!
You can download podcast TCGTime EP:01 Magic The Gathering Throne of Eldraine and Pokemon: Unified Minds here!
Some things we talk about in Episode 01 of TCG Time:
- Magic The Gathering Upcoming Expansion – Throne of Eldraine. The New set is designed to look like Arthurian Legends meets The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales. The art is absolutely gorgeous, and we are very excited about the as of yet mechanics for this set! Throne of Eldraine is scheduled to release October 4th, 2019.CBR.com News Article about Throne of Eldraine and to see more info on the set itself you can click here MTG Official Site Page on Throne of Eldraine.
- Pokemon TCG – Unified Minds Expansion. “Unified Minds (Japanese: ミラクルツイン Miracle Twin) is the name given to the eleventh main expansion of cards from the Sun & Moon Series of the Pokémon Trading Card Game (the Sun & Moon Era in Japan). The set continues to feature Generation VII, Pokémon-GX and Tag Team-GX in the card game.” (Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net) The set will contain over 230 cards and will release August 2nd, 2019. Pokemon TCG Unified Minds Page.
- Pokémon TCG Hidden Fates Expansion. “A wild set loaded with all-time favorites, the Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates expansion is a collector’s dream and a player’s paradise! Soar to new heights with the first TAG TEAM trio, Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX, as well as Gyarados-GX and more than 75 Pokémon in their Shiny forms—including Mewtwo-GX and Charizard-GX!” (Pokemon.com TCG Set Page.) Coming August 23rd, 2019. Pokemon TCG Hidden Fates Page.
- Pokémon World Championship 2019. It will be taking place in Washington D.C between August 16th to 18th. Event location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center 801 Mount Vernon Place NW Washington, DC 20001 Halls D & E. More Info. Stream Schedule Coming Soon, Click our “More Info” link to keep checking for places and times to watch! The Official Pokemon YouTube Channel from beginning to end is a pretty sure bet, although start times for Live Show are still unknown.
- Magic The Gathering Drive to Work Podcast – Magic: The Gathering Head Designer Mark Rosewater shares stories, insights, and more while driving to work. Listen in and learn more about Magic! Magic The Gathering Drive to Work Podcast Apple Podcasts
- TCG Player App – Jake: “I am so glad Bill introduced me to this app! It works great and is amazing for identifying the value of cards for resell as well as many other awesome features, and it’s completely FREE!!” – AN ACTUAL ARCADE BRO TESTIMONIAL.
Completely Free to Use
Download and use the app for free. That way you can save your money for new cards to trick out your favorite deck.
Fully Integrated Scanning
Scan cards to instantly find prices, sell and shop on TCGplayer.com, add to your collection and create Trade-In submissions.
See price data for TCGplayer Mid, Low, Direct Low and Market Price. Plus, see the Trade-In High price for Magic cards.
Everything in One Place
Shop our Marketplace, trade in Magic cards and sell trading card game singles to players all over the world—all with one app.
Accurate Image Recognition
Whether you scan cards right-side up or upside down, in sleeves or in a binder, the app will quickly and correctly identify them.
The app will scan as many cards as you can fit within your camera’s field of view. You can scan an entire booster pack in seconds!
Official TCG Player App Website Click Here.
Email us :
Find us on Itunes:
Find us on Stitcher:
Our Youtube channel: